Kalanidhi Maran a billionaire

Sun TV went up about 70% after its IPO debut. It made Kalanidhi Maran a billionaire. Only 10% of Sun TV is traded publicly, and Maran holds the remaining 90%.

His net worth now is Rs. 9080 crores! That is about 2 Billion dollars. Look out for Maran in the next Forbes Billionaires list.

Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Kalanidhi Maran a billionaire